Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blanket

One of my mission companions is having a baby boy in July so I made this blanket for her! I used a blanket that Trevor's mom made as an example and I think it turned out really well. I am soo tempted to keep it for myself but she has need of it much sooner than I will!


This is me testing it on a stuffed animal bear I have. That bear was as snug as a bug so I think her baby will be real comfy in it too! I'm so proud of it and can't wait to make more! Anyone need a baby blanket?




6 comments:

  1. Wow--it is so cute!! I love it and love that you love it! Great job babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really want to make another blanket but don't have anyone to give it to, we just found out Jake and Annie are expecting! Their baby is due December 2nd. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a fantastic idea! Do you think they'd prefer a gender-neutral blanket or should I wait to buy fabric until they know if it's a boy or a girl?

      Delete
  4. P.S. I made two blankets for us. One for a future baby girl and one for a boy. And they are even cuter! It is so fun!

    ReplyDelete