Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dolls and my bday

Jocelyn loves her dolls! It's so fun to watch her play with them. Sometimes she grabs one by the neck and shakes it around, I think she's still showing affection when she does it though. Trying to at least.


She was putting the doll's hair to her ear to see how it felt. She puts a lot of toys to her ear actually, makes it look like she's trying to talk on a phone, but I don't know where she got that from. Her hippo rattle especially looks like a phone when she does it.


Trvor got me a HarryPotter coloring book for my bday!


And some other stuff too - itunes gift card, blank cds to burn the music on, a potato masher, salad tongs, book called The Fall of Yugoslavia, nail polish, colored pencios, and stuff for my diploma frame (the glass and backing, he made the frame for me last year). And Jocelyn told me "dadadada" which means happy birthday :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fabulous birthday! Jocelyn is adorableand it's always fun to see pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete