Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello Blogging World!

So it has been awhile.  Yep.

Last night me and Trevor went to a mission reunion.  Yay!  I saw most of my companions, including my last companion from the field that just got home 3 days ago!  Crazy!  I have the best mission ever!  We have so much fun together talking and joking and laughing.  It was also nice to see President Hill and Sister Hill.  Although, they both asked me if we had some "news" -- as in pattering feet on the way.  No.  Thank you, but not yet.  That was a little weird, but otherwise a lot of fun!

Otherwise, we work work work.  Trevor goes to school and does homework homework HOMEWORK!  We've been to a bunch of football games for the Utah State Aggies!  Go Aggies!  It has been a lot of fun.  The stadium was jampacked last game!  And of course the one before that, when the Aggies beat the Utes.  That was a really fun game.  I admit that I get a little bored during 3rd Quarter, but usually people watching can get me through.

We also went to the Brigham City Temple dedication and to the Open House before that.  The temple is really beautiful.  I especially liked the baptismal font.  And we LOVE Boyd K Packer, who grew up in Brigham City, and presided at the dedication.  So that was also great.  Since you guys may not have seen it, Elder Nelson and Elder Perry were also there.  And Pres Packer let us know that Elder Nelson was born the DAY BEFORE Pres Packer.  Oh, and Elder Perry visited Logan earlier this year, during the summer, because his dad was the Bishop back in the day, and oversaw the building of the church house we go to right now.  Which was really neat.

Anyhow!  This summer we went to Peach Days in Brigham City and the same day played Frisbee Golf for hours.  We went and visited Idaho Falls the other week, just for fun.  Had a great time playing Hand and Foot and seeing parentals and Michael and Laura.  I got a Utah Driver's License, good thing I got to use the rulebook during the test!  That made it really easy.

Right now we're staying at Trevor's parents' house for Conference weekend.  That way we don't have to drive back and forth.  Conference is so great!  I was so excited about the announcement President Monson made about the change of age for missionaries to go out.  It's exciting to see the Priesthood in action!

Well I can't think of anything else that's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment