Sunday, October 9, 2011

The best movies

Since being home I've watched a lot of cartoons, disney movies, and pixar. And I've been very happy to find a lot of good movies! Yay! So far I've seen:
Tangled - best part is the "Mother Knows Best" song and the part after Rapunzel leaves the tower and is torn between being overjoyed and distraught. Very funny.
How to Train Your Dragon - just watched it again last night, it's really funny, too. All of THAT was good. And the plot was great. In a strange way I like that Hiccup loses a leg, because that's definitely realistic, and they all want a good scar or burn when they start training.
Toy Story 3 - I like number 1 and 2 and the third one did not disappoint! I thought it was a good story and I enjoyed it.
The Princess and the Frog - It was good. The message was good. The villain was really creepy. Like really.
Despicable Me - Really good. The little girls are cute and the main guy is cool.
Up - Another good one. I have a mission buddy who looks just like Russell. It's funny. And I liked the old people.

Those are all the ones I can think of. I've also spent time catching up on Doctor Who and re-watching old favorites like Pride and Prejudice and Penelope. Right now I'm watching Titanic. Oh television! Movies! Entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment