Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Harry Potter

In the last week I've watched the first two movies from the Harry Potter series and I must admit that I like the movies better now, since I haven't read the books recently, that I've enjoyed it quite a bit! I've started to read the first book just the other day and am happy to get back into the Harry Potter world!
"Harry Potter! Harry Potter! Harry Potter! Born on Christmas Day!"
On my mission, my companion Sister Dillender and me had a Christmas CD in our apartment, a mix CD that was pretty old. One of the songs was "Mary's Boy Child" and the rendition was really funny, and to us it sounded like it was saying "Harry Potter" instead of "Mary's Boy Child." It's much more funny if you could hear it. So anyway, whenever we sing it we said Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment