Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the healer's keep

This is a book by Viktoria Hanley, who is the author of one of my all-time favorite books "the Seer and the Sword." The Healer's Keep is a companion novel to the seer and the sword and I first read it ... in ninth or tenth grade. Something like that. And I didn't like it then. But one of my sister's said that of the three of these books by Viktoria Hanley (Seer and the Sword, Healer's Keep, Light of the Oracle) that she liked Healer's Keep best. This was before I left for my mission, but I remembered because I was surprised. So I reread it this last week. I definitely liked it better this time than before. The only thing I didn't like was how abruptly it ended. But as for the characters, Jasper is my favorite. He's cool. And I like the others, too, and I like the story overall. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment